Friday, August 14, 2009

What the? How long has that been there?

My room is ready. It is READY! It is open for business and acceptable for student use now. Or rather, it will be as soon as textbooks are in and I have a new transparency projector that doesn't have a little fluttering thing inside it that makes weird images on the screen and a cart for it and after I've taken the trash out, but other than THAT, it's all ready.

Also I need a phone.

I did find two very interesting things in the process of finally hanging my bullitan board and putting things into storage spaces instead of keeping them on my student desks.

  1. A bit of snake skin.
  2. Four human teeth.
I'm not joking.

1 comment:

  1. Student writing prompt: Write a story that can explain just how a bit of snake skin and four human teeth ended up in this room. Be creative.

    ReplyDelete